Braun makes home appliances that act as commercial products. They are just that powerful and dependable. The food processor manufacturer doesn’t put a lot of emphasis on appearances as they perform.
Braun’s designs are tailored to meet the kitchen pro and well as the newcomer. They can provide the user with a variety of uses.
The food processors are not cheap, but the saying, ‘You pay for what you get is very true in this case. These machines will last, so you get your money’s worth and more!
No doubt, Braun is a popular household name, but a lot of people don’t think about it when it comes to making purchases.
The name symbolizes quality and durability, yet it is highly unused by US residents. Braun is mainly a name that is respected by the German community.
Best Braun Food Processor on the Market
1. Braun Food Processor FP3020 Ultra Quiet 12 Cup
- Can be used for slicing, chopping, and kneading
- Attachment for making juices
- Variable speed settings with pulse control
- 12 cup capacity used for mixing dry foods
- 9 cup capacity used for liquids
- Parts are safe to throw in the dishwasher (excluding chopper bowl and motor, of course)
- 600 powerful watts (110V for USA residents)
- Can get up to 900 watts
- Weighs approximately 9.9 lbs
- Simple to assemble
- Surprisingly quiet
- Doesn’t use a lot of electricity
- You can preset speed functions
- Design to be compact making it easy to store
- Cleans up easy
- The processing bowl secures in place (motor base)
- Safety start features; the processor will not start unless the bowl is locked
- It needs to be more stable while in use
2. Braun Food Processor Multiquick Kitchen Machine MQ9097
- Variable system for slicing
- 14 speeds with a subtle pulse
- Completely electronically controlled
- Safe for the dishwasher
- Bowls are sealed to eliminate spillage
- Exceptional power; 600 watts
- Lightweight – 6 lbs
- 1-year warranty
- 24 in x 24 in x 12 in
- The motor is surprisingly quieter than you would expect from such a strong unit
- A special locking system prevents bowls from opening while the unit is running
- A handy guide on the front of the machine
- With the sealing system, it eliminates spillage and overflow of liquids
- The processor doesn’t grind fine enough to make a flawless powder state
3. 220-volt Braun Food Processor – FP3010 TributeCollection
- 1 Plastic universal bowl
- 1 Plastic chopper bowl
- Bowls are sealed to prevent spillage and leakage
- Attachments are dishwasher safe
- Dual surety with locking system
- Variable disc for the precision of slices
- Whipping (whisking) tool
- Blades for expert chopping
- 600 watts (220 volts)
- 30 in x 24 in x 16 in
- Weighs 10 lbs
- Great tool for grating
- Two different size bowls
- Can chop from small garden herbs to nuts
- Bowls are designed to prevent leaking
- Makes meatloaf in a flash
- Attends to most chef’s needs
- Cleans up well
- Too big for small countertops
- They don’t make this model any longer
4. 3-in-1 Braun Food Processor Kitchen Center MultiQuick MQ5025
- Bowl made out of stainless steel
- A powerful combination of a blender, food processor, and a mixer
- Speed control variables
- 950 astonishing watts
- 220 – 240 volts/50hz
- 15” x 23” x 16”
- 15 lbs
- Pulse settings are automatic
- Slices perfect french fries
- Make dough for just about anything
- Lots of power
- A breeze to keep clean
Why should I choose a Braun Food Processor?
Wherever you live, if you have to prepare meals for a family and you are using fresh ingredients, you should have a Braun processor in your home. Yes, you really should! It saves a tremendous amount of time when you have to slice, dice, and shred the food for 20 hungry high school ballplayers.
With a food processor, you can eliminate stress and spend more time enjoying the companionship and dishes you prepared. In a race with the knife, it’s certainly quicker and safer.
In addition to that, you get a few essential accessories to enhance the food processing unit from the fruit juicer to the dough hook. Imagine all of the yummy things you can do with a versatile Braun food processor.
The Braun food processor is in demand due to its consumer’s ratings. It may be surprising that Braun doesn’t compete with the rivals in advertising.
However, they can maintain their leading role in functional kitchen appliances. Let’s look at a few that are among the top-rated processors in the world.