When you buy a Cuisinart, you’re investing in one of the best and highly rated food processors. Here below you’ll find the best ones, with insights from people reviews.
There are many models on the market, but the ones you see reviews below represent the best value for money.
So, if you are looking for a new food processor for your kitchen, then the following are definitely worth taking into consideration.
Best Cuisinart Food Processors for 2021
1. Cuisinart DFP-14BCN 14 Cup Food-Processor
- Features a brushed stainless steel base that adds a touch of elegance.
- Has a large 14 cup bowl with a handle and an extra-large feed-tube.
- Stainless steel mixing/chopping blade and a dough blade.
- 720 watts heavy-duty motor that is powerful enough to carry out the tougher jobs such as shredding/chopping hard items or kneading dough.
- Comes with intuitive “on” and “off/pulse” buttons to allow small bursts of power and a smooth touchpad for the controls.
- Dishwasher-safe parts.
- Stainless steel standard disc that is only 4mm and a medium shredding blade.
- Weighs 18.1 pounds
- Measures 16.6 inches by 12.6 inches by 9.3 inches.
- Built to North American standards.
- 3-year limited warranty on the parts and a 5-year warranty on the motor.
- Instruction/recipe book, how-to video, detachable disc, compact work bowl cover, and a spatula.
- Enough capacity to allow you to fix instant meals for more people.
- It is indeed the best Cuisinart food processor.
- It kneads well – the texture is just excellent.
- The blades and discs easy to clean
- Makes food preparation quick and easy.
- Extra attachments available
- Runs pretty quietly.
- Some parts of this processor need additional scrubbing when cleaning.
2. Cuisinart FP-12DC Elite Collection 12-Cup Food Processor
- Measures 15.25” by 7” by 10.5”
- Weights 21 pounds.
- Easy to operate electric touch-pad control panel with ON, OFF/Pulse functions.
- SealTight Advantage system that seals the bowls and locks the blades for clean and safe food processing without any leakage or spills.
- 2 food processors in 1: 12 cup large bowls and 4 cups small bowl.
- Powered by a 1000 watt motor.
- Wide mouth feed tube cover.
- All removable parts are dishwasher safe.
- Built to North American electrical standards.
- Stainless steel adjustable slicing disc (1mm-6mm), large and small mixing/chopping blade, dough blade, and a medium/ fine reversible shredding disc.
- Available in different body color options from white, black to metallic pink, and metallic red.
- Includes a spatula, recipe instruction booklet, and How-to DVD.
- 10-year limited warranty on the motor and 3-year limited warranty on the entire appliance.
- Delivers in performance as advertised.
- Has all the power, accessories, and innovative features that will shorten the time it takes to prepare food.
- The blades provided are made of stainless steel (very durable).
- The blade Lock feature.
- Replacement parts are a bit expensive.
3. Cuisinart DLC-8SY Pro Custom 11-Cup Food Processor
- Features two feeding tube options.
- Dishwasher safe bowl.
- Quiet operation.
- Measures 7 inches by 11.25 inches by 14.50 inches while weighing 16.9 pounds.
- Has an 11 cup capacity.
- 50 page recipe book.
- Includes stainless steel shredding disc
- Two slicing disks of 2mm and 4mm thickness, and mixing/chopping blade.
- A 3 year limited warranty for the entire appliance and a 5 year limited warranty for the motor.
- Also available in almond or black colors.
- Detachable center stem.
- Powerful motor pulse setting.
- Has two different size pushers.
- It is a fairly large-capacity Cuisinart food processor.
- Powerful enough to knead bread dough with ease.
- Ideal for emulsifying mayonnaise, mincing garlic, slicing veggies, mixing butter, shredding cheese, pureeing, chopping, and more.
- A bit difficult to clean.
4. Conair-Cuisinart DLC-2ABC Mini-Prep Plus Food-Processor
- Hidden cord storage compartment located underneath the appliance.
- Powerful 250-watt motor.
- Bowl, spatulas, blade, and cover are dishwasher safe.
- Patented auto-reversing stainless steel blade.
- A recipe book, manual, and spatula are also included.
- It is built to North American electrical standards.
- Measures 9.8 inches by 8.2 inches by 5.6 inches
- 3 pounds only
- Ideal for small kitchens as it takes little counter space.
- Capacity: 3 cups.
- Simple push buttons.
- Great at making flavored butter, salad dressings and mayo, chopping garlic and onions, shredding cheese and many more things.
- The hidden cord storage helps keep counter tops free of clutter.
- Its brushed chrome-finish is easy to clean and will match most kitchen styles.
- Not pricey – a good budget option.
- Small capacity.