In Italy, pizza works well as a good breakfast, lunch, and dinner. You can make pizza with fresh vegetables or your favorite ham och salami, which makes it a lovely delicacy.
But without the best pizza pan, your pizza would become rigid and not come out as perfect as you want. In this article, we’ll discuss the top pizza pans extensively to improve your pizza game, so tighten your seatbelt and let’s get started immediately!
6 Best Pizza Pans Reviewed
1. Calphalon 16-inch Nonstick Pizza Pan
- Heavy-gauge steel heats evenly without hot spots so pizzas turn out perfectly
- Beautiful, toffee-colored nonstick finish ensures easy release and helps keep crust from sticking
- Perforations allow air to circulate for perfectly cooked crust
- Dishwasher safe for easy cleanup
- Protected by a full 10 year
The Calphalon 16 inch Nonstick Pizza Pan is a durable, toffee-colored nonstick surface that easily releases pizza. The way this pizza pan is constructed allows for heating and long life — dishwasher safe for easy cleanup.
The pan is oven safe to 450 degrees F. This product is one that outdoes its competitors in many ways. It is the best combination of quality, durability, and affordability.
Here is an in-depth look at its features:
Compared to other pans of its kind, this particular one has high quality and endurance and comes at a very affordable price.
This Heavy-gauge Calphalon 16 inch Nonstick Pizza pan heats evenly without making your delicious pizza spotted so that they can turn out perfectly.
This product has been treated production process to ensure that the prolonged high temperature of the dishwasher and the detergent don’t compromise it and cause damages to both your health and the pizza.
This Pizza pan features holes that circulate air to give homemade or store-bought frozen pizzas a perfectly cooked crust.
2. Wilton premium 14 inch Pizza Pan
- READY, SET, BAKE: It's pizza night at your house with a homemade or a store-bought pie and this Wilton 14-inch non-stick round pizza pan!
- DURABILITY: The Wilton round pizza pan is made up of durable steel that bakes pizzas evenly and resists warping
- NON- STICK: Durable premium non-stick coating on our pizza pan allows your pizza to slide or pop out easily, making cleanup almost effortless. Non-stick bakeware sets are a must-have for busy cooks.
- CARE INSTRUCTIONS: This Wilton pizza pan is dishwasher safe; however for best results, wash in warm, soapy water before first and after each use
- INCLUDES: 1 pizza pan, dimensions: 14 in. dia. X 0.5 in. (23.5 cm dia. x 1.27 cm). Limited 10 year warranty
It’s got a nonstick coating and can be easily washed in the dishwasher. However, it is recommended that you wash by hand with warm soapy water to extend the product’s lifespan.
Wilton Premium 14 Inch Pizza Pan makes baking a convenient affair. People who love to cook but hate cleaning will find it to be very easy to use. Here are some of the pan’s traits that make it a popular choice for use at home and in bakeries:
This Pizza pan has wide edges, which are very convenient to handle and grip during baking. This is a unique feature that many other pans do not have.
Lightweight and nonstick design
Aluminized steel is used to build this pizza pan. The material is sufficiently light in weight but has a very high endurance when it comes to breakage and scratches. You can use it and clean it as many times as you want without the need for replacement. The nonstick silicone coating will always remain intact, and the aluminized steel makes sure that the heat is conducted efficiently.
This professional baking must-have item can be used at very high temperatures without any fear of damage. It can withstand up to 450° degrees Fahrenheit in the oven.
3. Legend Cast Iron Pizza Pan
- THE PAN. THE MYTH. THE LEGEND – Legend Cast Iron pizza pan combines a rich heritage with modern cooking needs. Famous for lifelong durability and workhorse versatility, Legend cast iron cast from solid, pure steel and iron, this healthy nonstick pizza pan is THE master of heat distribution.
- LARGER, TILTED HANDLES FOR EASY LIFTING – 14 inches round pizza maker features large, heavy duty side handles and deeper walls for everything from NY thin to Detroit deep dish. Also perfect as griddle for fajitas, quesadillas, eggs, omelets, bacon, pancakes, steaks and more.
- IMPROVES WITH EVERY USE – The more you cook, the better they perform. Your Legend skillets arrive with a foundational seasoning of 100% vegetable oil (no synthetics/chemicals). As you build up your own seasoning, you write your story into pans worth passing down.
- GIVE THE GIFT OF LOVE – For the chef who swears by cast iron; for the home cook who’s discovered its allure; for the sourdough baker; for the guy with a penchant for cooking; for the granny who appreciates the high-quality of yesteryear. Give them the gift of a Legend.
- BEYOND-LEGENDARY QUALITY – Legend Cast Iron pots and pans are made to last a lifetime and then some. Nothing beats cast iron’s durability; just try putting a dent in this! When our superior quality craftsmanship partners with your culinary passions, you can expect great things.
The Legend Cast Iron Pizza Pan is a product that lives up to the hype. Now you can cook, bake, roast, fry, sear, sauté, and grills all on this fantastic pan. This specific Pizza pan is a high performance 2 in 1 frying pan set with lids that makes you make fantabulous pizzas. Below is a little about it.
Larger tilted handles for easy lifting
This pizza pan features large, heavy-duty side handles and deeper walls for everything from Pizza to Detroit deep dish. Also perfect as a griddle for fajitas, quesadillas, eggs, omelets, bacon, pancakes, steaks, and more.
Improves with every use
The more you cook, the better they perform. Your Legend skillets arrive with a foundational seasoning of 100% vegetable oil (no synthetics/chemicals).
Legend Cast Iron pots and pans can last a lifetime. It is made of durable cast iron. The craftsmanship did an excellent job in other to improve your cooking performance.
It is nonstick
The safe nonstick coating ensures the safe removal of pizza.
4. Cuisinart AMB-14PP Chefs Classic Nonstick Bakeware 14 Inch Pizza Pan
- 14-inch pizza pan with perforated surface for crisping crust
- Heavy gauge aluminized steel construction for even heating
- Nonstick interior and exterior for easy food release and cleanup
- Thick rolled edges to prevent warping
This specific Pizza Pan has also got a nonstick interior and exterior, making the cleanup process easy and less time-consuming. The nonstick interior will also help to release the food with ease once it is done.
This pan is dishwasher safe, which makes it convenient and easy to wash up and store away until the next time you choose to bake pizza. Below is a summary of this product:
This pizza pan has a perforated surface to ensure each pizza you bake has an exquisitely crispy crust and thick rolled edges to prevent your pizza from warping.
Warp-free diverse design
You can use the pan for baking pizzas at high temperatures and even storing it in the freezer for various purposes. Thanks to its ideal design and material, it will never distort at any extreme heat.
This pan is dishwasher compatible, meaning no significant side effects would occur when washed with a dishwasher.
It has an entirely non-adherent surface that makes the removal of baked items easy. The cleaning is also simplified.
5. Lodge P14P3 Cast Iron baking pan
- 14 INCH CAST IRON PIZZA PAN: Seasoned and ready to use, this pizza pan features helpful, modern handles and a wide cooking surface that’s perfect for pizzas or baking.
- HEAT RETENTION: This cast iron pizza features unparalleled heat retention for consistent, high-heat cooking and even heat distribution without hotspots.
- NATURALLY NONSTICK: This naturally seasoned cast iron pizza is made with just iron and vegetable oil, creating a quick-release surface that gets better with use — just hand wash, dry, and rub with oil to preserve finish.
- COOK ANYWHERE: Cast iron cookware is oven-safe and can be used on so many heat sources, including grills or even live fire.
- MADE IN THE USA: Designed and made in South Pittsburg, Tennessee, where the people of Lodge Cast Iron have been crafting quality cookware since 1896.
A pizza pan that has a durable design and does its job without any confusion. The cast-iron material which the pan is made from offers an immense amount of durability to the product.
The pan also offers excellent heat retention, allowing for all of your pizzas to cook each time evenly and can be cooked in the oven, grill, or even over a campfire – making this product suitable for all occasions. It partakes in the race for becoming the best pizza pan due to the following features:
Heats easily and quickly
This 14 inches cast-iron round pizza pan heats evenly and rapidly. Not even the most expensive stainless or aluminum cookware can rival the even heating, heat retention, versatility, value, and durability of Lodge Cast Iron.
It has side loop handles for a safe, secure grip when transporting.
You can safely clean the pan in a dishwasher without any problems of breakage or scratches, as it is robust in design.
The pan can be used to make pizza, muffins and many more.
6. Farberware 52113 Bakeware Pizza Pan
- PERFECT PIZZA PAN: This perforated pizza pan’s heavy-duty construction resists warping and heats evenly to brown beautifully and help reduce hot spots
- GREAT NONSTICK: The 13-inch pizza crisper features nonstick inside and out to deliver great food release with quick cleanup
- OVEN READY PIZZA: Pizza crisper is oven safe to 450 degrees F
- FARBERWARE QUALITY: This pizza sheet and every other piece of Farberware Bakeware dependably uphold a distinguished tradition of reliability, value and performance
- NO WORRIES: Quality Assurance Guarantee
The list for the best pizza pans is incomplete without the mention of the marvelous Farberware 52113 Bakeware Pizza Pan that typically makes baking fun and easy.
The company has been ranked as one of the leading manufacturers of professional bakeware. It also comes with a lifetime warranty.
It is not only user-friendly and economical, but it is also gentle on the environment. Farberware upholds the tradition of reliability, value, and performance that it has provided to generations of home bakers for over a century. You get crispy crusts on homemade and store-bought pizzas thanks to the perforated pizza pan.
It is designed to deliver as much heat as possible to the bottom of the pizza, and the holes allow steam to escape, promoting crisp crusts.
With heavy-duty construction, the durable pizza sheet reliably resists warping and heats evenly to brown pizza crusts beautifully and helps reduce hot spots that can burn baked goods.
The nonstick inside and out feature delivers excellent food release with quick cleanup even after the cheesiest of pizzas. The pan is oven safe to 450°F, and even better, this pizza crisper makes an ideal addition to baking pan sets and other specialty pieces in the Farberware Bakeware collection.
Soggy pizza crusts are a thing of the past when using the convenient Farberware Nonstick Bakeware 13-Inch Pizza Pan:
The 13-inch pizza crisper features nonstick inside and out to deliver excellent food release with quick cleanup. The pan is covered with a bilayer of natural silicone that makes it non-adherent to the batter and the baked product without posing any harm to the health.
Good heating temperature
The material is nonvolatile and nonflammable. It is also oven safe till temperatures as high as 450 degrees Fahrenheit. There are also no PTFEs or PFOA’s in the coating material.
This pizza sheet and every other piece of Farberware Bakeware dependably uphold a distinguished tradition of reliability, value, and performance and is quality assurance guaranteed.
Best Pizza Pan Buyer’s Guide
The market is flooded with pizza pans of all kinds with all ranges of quality and features. Choosing the right pizza pan has become a challenging task.
In the end, it all comes down to your specific needs, which will act as the main determinants of the kind of pizza pan you should spend your money. Below is a list of features that will help make a choice:
Size of the pizza pan and oven
You must consider the size of your pizza pan before anything else. Most likely, you may be using the oven you have at home to bake the pizza – so ensure you pick a pizza pan that can fit into your oven easily.
But if you are crazy about pizzas and love to get the perfect flavor profile and crust spot on then move over your regular home oven and invest in top-rated pizza oven today.
Easy storage of the pans
This is also important because you will also need to store the pan when you are not using it. If you’ve got a very spacious kitchen, then a bigger pan will be okay, but if you don’t have much space at home, then a smaller pan may be more convenient for you.
Not all pizza pans come with handles, which can be troublesome if you want to carry the pizza pan from an oven to a table. If you often like to go on camping trips or cook outside in your garden, handles will be crucial for you to cook with ease. The size of the pan will also help you determine how easy it is to take on trips, too, for example.
It is also essential to consider how easily you can store your pan. This mainly depends on the size of the pan and how much space you have at home.
Type of nonstick coating
Make sure you read up on a product to see if you must wash the product by hand or if you can use a dishwasher too. It is apparent that even with pizza pans that can be used in the dishwasher, often companies recommend that you still wash the pan by hand to avoid removing the nonstick coating on the pan. Washing by hand often will allow the pan to work well for many years without any problems.
We understand that washing by hand is not suitable for everyone, however, so a dishwasher-safe pan will be crucial for you if this is the case.
On top of this, it is essential to buy a pan that can release the food with ease once it is ready. The last thing you would want is to have the bottom of your pizza stuck the pan – ripping your perfect meal and leaving it with holes. This results in a messy pan that you will need to spend extra time cleaning.
Best Pizza Pans FAQs
Q1: What heat tolerance of pans is excellent?
Pizza Pans that are up to 450 degrees oven safe are usually fine. Any pan that cannot often resist that amount of temperature is most likely of low quality, and this would affect your pizza crustiness and, in the long run, your health.
Q2: Should the Pans be PFOA/PTFE free?
It is always wise to go with pans that have nonstick coatings that are PFOA free and PTFE free. This is because your health matters a lot and should be taken very seriously. Pizza is lovely, but nobody wants a pizza that would, in the long run, make us sick.
Q3: Pan durability
You should always pick a pan that has high strength. Always check the reviews of these products to know what people say. Even if some pans offer a lifetime warranty, many are far from this. You should be very careful with this decision because it matters if you want to make great pan pizzas.
We think the best pizza pan of 2022 has to be the legendary cast iron steel pizza pan. Our conclusion is based on the facts that:
- It is economical
- It is nonstick
- It is equipped with perfect handling
- It is easily available
- It has a lifetime warranty
- It is a 3.2-quart combo skillet set
But if you think a Pizza pan doesn’t match your needs, don’t forget to check out the best pizza stones. Also, feel free to drop in any questions you may regarding pizza pans and stones.