Cucumber Salad with Radishes Apricots and Feta is incredibly refreshing.
I love its colors and flavors. They make me smile. Try it; I think you’ll love it too.
I hope you’re enjoying the summer, my friends!
CUCUMBER SALAD WITH RADISHES APRICOTS AND FETA RECIPE
YIELD: 4 SERVINGS
TOTAL TIME: 15 MIN
- 3 medium cucumbers, thinly sliced
- 1/2 red bell pepper, seeded, stemmed, and diced
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced radishes
- 1/2 cup chopped dried apricots
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons plain yogurt
- 1 tablespoon white vinegar
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh thyme leaves
- 2 ounces feta cheese
Combine the cucumbers, red bell pepper, radishes, and
apricots in a large mixing bowl.
In a smaller bowl, whisk the olive oil, vinegar, yogurt,
salt, and pepper until well blended. Drizzle over the salad.
Add the thyme.
Crumble the feta cheese over the salad and
Serve at room temperature or slightly chilled.