Firstly, the capacity should be just right for the number of portions you intend to prepare with it.
Afterward, there’s quality, diversity of functions, design…
If you’re looking for some guidance, I’ll be happy to assist you.
I’ve worked as a Quality Assurance Manager in a factory of small appliances for over 10 years, and when I apply all of my experience into rating a certain product, I’ll be old enough to say that nothing flies under my radar.
Cuisinart DFP-3 Food Processor Review
What’s in the Review
- We’ll list all of the product specifications of this model
- Then we’ll go through the resume of the most important PROs and CONs of user reviews
- Lastly, I’ll give this product my final comment and grade it
- 3-cup capacity bowl; wide feed tube
- Chute attachment enables nonstop slicing or shredding
- Chopping and mixing blade made of stainless steel
- Medium shredding disc and 2 mm slicing disc
- Built to fit Electrical Standards of North America
Positive User Reviews:
- This is simply the best smaller-size food processor I’ve had so far. Does everything the big ones do…
- We really enjoy our Cuisinart because it’s so handy, easy to use, and store. It’s perfect for our daily 2 portions of healthy, home-made food.
- I literally have no free counter space, so I had to get a smaller food processor. At first, I was scared it won’t be as good as the bigger ones, but I’m so glad I was wrong.
- It’s super easy to use, store, and clean. What possibly could you ask for?
- My husband and I love salsa, and now we can make it in, like, seconds. We couldn’t be happier with it…
- This little guy handles well even the toughest bricks of cheese. Of course, it works great on onions, herbs, and nuts. Now I’ve cut my prep time in half…
- We’ve been using it 3-4 times per week for 2 years now, and I’m still looking for a flaw. Simply the best and handiest food processor I’ve had…
- It arrived before the estimated delivery date, and it works just as it promises it will on the box. No complaints so far…
- My doctor told me that I had to puree all of my food from now on, and this is why I purchased this food processor. It doesn’t take up too much space in my kitchen, and it turns everything into a fine, lump-free mush.
- It’s really sturdy and looks like it’s built to last. It offers all of the possibilities and features of a full-size processor for a mere fraction of the price.
- My husband is a chef, so he’s really picky about his kitchen appliances. After our old Cuisinart finally broke after 20 years of use, we got this little guy, and it does a great job. From pesto to tapenade over spaghetti sauce, over 200 nights a year. Such a bargain.
- My life simply got so much easier after I started using this little guy. I save so much time every day in the kitchen that I can’t imagine my life without it.
- I was really taken aback by the consistency of all my batches of sauce and salsa I’ve made so far. Same results every time, no complaints.
- It works great for my husband and me.
Negative User Reviews:
- After ordering this product, I realized I needed a food processor of bigger capacity. I’m waiting for a 7-cup Cuisinart I’ve ordered.
- I wish they came in a container or holder of their own.
- You have to be really careful with it because the blades are so sharp and motor too powerful for my taste, and if I look away for a moment my onions have turned into mush…
- I really wish the bowl wasn’t made out of Lexan but a different plastic that’s safer for the environment. It also bothered me that it came with an instruction manual. I really don’t need one, I think it’s just a waste of paper…
There you have it – a detailed description of everything this little guy can do.
It does all the things it promises it will and can parry even its bigger cousins effortlessly.
Most importantly, it’s affordable and very well made as you would expect it would, coming from Cuisinart.
It doesn’t have a separate container or a box for the storage of the blades.
They really shouldn’t be lying around.
However, this product is otherwise a great investment for anyone looking for a sturdy, small food processor.