So, what to do?
As an ex Quality Assurance Manager of 10 years in a factory of small appliances, I can say that I’ve developed somewhat of a sixth sense when it comes to choosing the best high-quality products at a reasonable price.
More importantly, I would be more than delighted to contribute to your search.
Cuisinart DLC-10S Pro Classic Review
Let me break this review down for you:
- We’ll list all of the product specifications
- Then we’ll analyze both positive and negative end-user reviews
- In conclusion, I will give this product my final grade and tell you if it’s worth your time and money or not
- Comes with a stainless steel dough blade, a blade for chopping and mixing and shredding disc, medium slicing disc of 4mm.
- Also comes with small and large pushers, spatula, compact flat cover, recipe book, How-to DVD, and detachable disc stem
- Parts can be washed in the dishwasher
- Feed tube fits whole fruits and vegetables; no pre-cutting
- Knead bread dough with extreme ease
- User-friendly and easy to clean
- 5-year full motor warranty, 3-year limited warranty on the entire unit
Positive Customer Reviews:
- You literally cannot know how much you needed a food processor before you get one… And this is the very best I’ve had so far.
- Now I can grate 1lb of cheese in 5 seconds (completely), chop celery, onions, bell peppers, and anything else evenly and neatly… Sometimes it works so well that I think that it has a mind of its own…
- I now rely on it more and more to save time. I make healthier soups, salads, and snacks to take to work. It takes me minutes, storing and cleaning included.
- After witnessing what it can do at my friend’s house, I bought myself one of these for Christmas.. for myself. I couldn’t be happier with the results I’m getting.
- I thought that this is going to be one of those kitchen appliances you buy on a whim, use once or twice, and then forget all about it while it collects dust in one of your cabinets. I was so wrong. This thing is so easy to use and so practical; I can’t even begin to tell you how happy I am with it.
- It works wonders on ingredients for sauces, pesto, hummus, tapenade. It has such a powerful motor that it easily deals with harder foods like cheese, nuts.
- The instructional DVD was really helpful and well presented, even though you don’t need any help with this Cuisinart. It’s super easy to use.
- Now I can make really complex dishes with minimum effort, and doing the dishes afterward has become a breeze.
- It’s versatile, easy to clean and use. It arrived on time, and we haven’t had any complaints so far. We’ve been using it for 2 years now.
- This food processor never failed me, even when it came to working hardest foods. It’s super powerful, yet so quiet when on.
- This is my very first food processor ever, and after watching the DVD instructions, I tried out my luck with many recipes I wouldn’t dare try in the past. My family is really happy because they now get at least one decent home-cooked meal a day.
- It works great on everything we’ve tried out so far, and we’ve been more prone to explore new recipes after we got this Cuisinart. It simply saves us so much trouble and time in the kitchen.
Negative User Reviews:
- I wish it weren’t white but some other color. It’s easy to tell when it’s dirty, and sometimes I don’t like doing the dishes right away…
- More color options would be a nice plus…
- The DLC-10s Cuisinart comes only in white which is kind of a drag for me…
- Unless you plan to make food for more than two people, get a smaller size. I didn’t realize how big the bowl is until it arrived.
- It takes a bit too much kitchen counter space for my taste…
- I sometimes feel that all of the attachments and improvements aren’t essential, but just waste my valuable kitchen space.
- This was a really great food processor for a few years, but now the bowl has started to crack.
This Cuisinart seems like the real deal and it is one of the best food processors out there, of the size, is good enough for you. But let’s take a step back. Despite the fact it’s really popular, that doesn’t always mean that you’re dealing with a high-quality product. Let’s recap what we’ve learned here today before we jump to any conclusions.
After some time of careful consideration and I can tell you that I employed all of the tactics from my days of working as a Quality Assurance Manager, I’ve reached a decision. Mostly because it’s so sturdy and dependable, of generous capacity, has a powerful motor and yet, it’s really quiet at work.
Overall, this is a great way to invest your money.