As a former Quality Assurance Manager, who worked in a factory of small appliances for 8 years, I can definitely claim that I’ve seen what a truly well-made mini food processor looks and feels like when it’s on.. and what’s a weakling that will die on you the first time you try to make something harder than a soup.
But let’s not get ahead of ourselves and let’s do this by the book.
Cuisinart Mini-Prep Processor Review
How this review will work:
- I’ll list all of the product specifications
- Together, we’ll take into very careful consideration end-user reviews, both positive and negative ones
- I’ll interpret everything said to determine the true value of this product and see if it’s worth your money or not
- This is a small food processor designed mainly for chopping, pureeing, mixing, and grinding small amounts of food
- 21-ounce small clear preparation plastic container is ready to use and set in one place with a simple twist
- 2 different speed settings
- Stainless-steel patented reversible blades for both chopping and mixing food
- Cleaning brush, instruction book and recipe book, and a free spatula included
- This product is up to Electrical Standards of North America
Positive User Reviews
- Excellent product, simply the best one I’ve had so far…
- What a great time-saver for all of us busy career moms! I love how this little guy works wonders with small, solid food like nuts.
- Great for salads and pre-cutting of vegetables before cooking.
- I’m very happy with this mini food processor, it’s really easy to handle and even easier to clean. It does a great job without overheating. It’s very quiet too.
- It doesn’t overheat like my last food processor, and you can barely notice it’s on. Great for home-made baby food and salads.
- I cook for two and it’s just what I was looking for. It does what it’s supposed to. It’s very quick and efficient for such a small thing.
- I like using the pulse button every ten seconds or on my vegetables, and the results are great. They don’t get mushy and you can just pop an egg into it as easily, and there’s a healthy meal for you.
- It cut my prep time significantly; I’m going to be eating more home-made food from now on. I’m going to go easy on junk food and try a healthier lifestyle since I have this mini food processor to help me out…
- It’s easy to use, store, and clean…
- Very sharp and swift blade, it looks like it was made to last. The mini food processor looks really sturdy and well-made as well. It’s super easy to clean because everything comes apart. It’s really light and easy to store.
- I really like all of the options available with this reversible blade; I have so many choices now, and all in one place.
- It’s very user-friendly despite all of the different features. Super easy to use and clean…
- I’ve had this product for about 5 years or so and I’m about to buy another. Definitely money well-spent. Great for smaller households…
- Great for chopping herbs and making your own pesto. It also takes up significantly less space than my last food processor on my kitchen counter and it has all of the functions, options, and features like the bigger ones…
- I’ve had this Cuisinart for almost 10 years now and no complaints so far. Still looks and works as well as new. I will definitely buy another one when this one finally fails me…
Negative User Reviews
- I’m managing a 5 people household, and I don’t like that I usually have to make two portions of sauce or salsa with this one. I guess I didn’t realize how small it was…
- It works OK, but I’m more of a traditional guy and I prefer chopping and dicing by hand. I simply ended up using my old knife and board again…
- The product is OK, but it took 3 days to ship…
- It chops too thinly. I bought it to make small ½-1 inch vegetable cubes for my dog, and he won’t eat these pieces…
Now that we’ve covered the basics and went over a series of end user stories regarding this product, it’s time to rate this product.
First of all, it is really powerful and made out of high-quality materials, but it’s still a mini unit, so, naturally, it doesn’t have all the features a regular size food processor has.
This little unit is most adequate for 2 people household, but any amount of food for more than 3 people would require more batches or a bigger processor.
If this size suits you, you will definitely get exactly everything that you need.