As an ex Quality Assurance Manager of 10 years in a small fabric of kitchen appliances, I can claim that I truly know the industry and all the fine mechanisms that keep it going. That’s why I decided to write this review and hopefully get you one step closer to finding the best food processor for your home.
Hamilton Beach 70740 Food Processor Review
What’s in the Review
- We’ll list all of the product specifications
- Then we’ll take a closer look at all of the positive and negative user reviews
- At the very end, I’ll rate this product and determine if it’s worth your money or not
- A much better solution than chopping food by hand
- You can easily and quickly chop onions, shred cabbage, mix sauces, slice salad ingredients, prepare pesto, or grate cheese
- 2 speeds and pulse control
- Stainless steel shred and slice discs and a chopping blade included
- 450-watt powerful motor
- I was looking for a smaller food processor that is still powerful enough to fit all my needs. I’m really happy with this product…
- It chops up potatoes in seconds. It also grates cheese quickly and efficiently…
- This thing is really easy to clean and store. I just love how the whole process of making baby food, cleaning, and storing this product takes only minutes out of my day…
- This is a really handy machine and just the perfect size. 8-cups capacity is perfect for larger batches, when we have friends over, or even when we cook for just the two of us.
- The lower blade really chops everything you put in it. There are no unprocessed chunks of food left that I have to chase with my fingers.
- The motor is wickedly strong, yet so quiet. So much better than my blender at making baby food and salsa.
- It’s really easy to fix on your counter because of these rubber feet it has. It doesn’t move around the counter when it’s on. I ordered another one to give as a gift to my best friend.
- You definitely can’t beat this quality at this price. It’s just so inexpensive for a food processor of this size and quality. We’ve been using it daily for a little over a year now, and we couldn’t be more satisfied.
- I love how I can now slice, chop and dice all of the vegetables I need for my all-time favorite dish in seconds…
- I just pop in some carrots, cabbage, and onions, and they are evenly cut and wok ready…
- There is absolutely no sliding around the kitchen counter when you’re using it, and it’s really user-friendly. It’s really easy to clean as well…
- Saves me so much time in the kitchen on the whole food prep/clean-up business. I really don’t know how I used to manage to chop everything by hand.
- This product is really well-made and looks sturdy and like it’s going to last me a long time. Totally worth every penny…
- It has the most important features I require from a food processor: it has the pulse option, and it’s easy to clean. I just rinse it with hot water and I’m done…
- Great at anything I’ve tried to chop so far with it, even the “harder” food like carrots, potatoes, cheese…
- It doesn’t leave uneven chunks, but neat little pieces I can easily cook. Great buy…
- I’m totally going to go on more ventures and try out more recipes now that there is no more pre-cutting or doing anything by hand.
- It has a square feed tube, and I find that awkward since, for example, cucumbers are round like most vegetables. Doesn’t make much sense and it’s not really practical.
- Recently after making a purchase, I broke the shredder blade, and when I looked into the warranty a little bit closer it said I had to cover the shipping expenses for it…not cool…
- I was really hoping it would arrive with more options…
- Our food processor stopped working this morning after only a few months of use. We are currently waiting for a replacement.
After many hours of close and careful examination of this product, and reading through every user review, I have concluded this product, and I can assure you that I went into “Quality Assurance Manager” mode that I was used to for so long.
It is definitely a neat addition to any kitchen that will make your life a little bit easier, but most importantly- it’s a high-quality product at an affordable price.
The square-shaped feeding tube is designed to fit customers’ needs.
However, if you’re on a budget, this is a solid choice.