Well, nothing like having the perfect cup of hot tea after a long, tiring day to relax the mind and the body, right? And having the best tea infuser can be a whole world of difference.
But how do you pick the right tea infuser out of the hundreds of models and types? Well, we did all the research and testing for you and picked out 10 tea infusers that are worth every penny (tea lovers, you do not want to miss out on these).
10 Best Tea Infusers Reviewed
1. Hiware Good Glass Teapot with a Stainless Steel Tea Infuser
- REDEFINE YOUR BREWING PROCESS- Made from premium grade borosilicate high heat resistant glass, our glass teapot is 100% stovetop safe and microwavable to allow easier brewing. Now you can brew your tea without having to boil water separately. There is no more natural brewing process!
- SAFE & EASY TO USE: The Hiware Glass Teapot with Mesh Infuser boasts a minimal design and in a breeze to use. It can be used on your stove top or in your microwave, and it’s dishwasher safe, so it’s great for preparing tea and easy to clean up afterwards. To reheat your tea, simply place it over an open flame or on your electric hob, and it’s even suitable to leave in your fridge for creating a custom cold brew!
- FANTASTIC CHOICE- Our teapot comes in an elegant shape and assures the best quality, making it an ideal gift choice, no matter the event.
- RISK-FREE PURCHASE- We are committed to providing products that quality and safety for our customers. Therefore, we are sure of the durability, ease of use and efficiency this teapot provides.
- The new released edition comes with delicate lid and infuser made of 18/10 stainless steel. Also we pay more attention to the finish and workmanship. Borosilicate glass body has been optimized to be more thicker for everyday freely use. You'll see the advance of this classic model. And We firmly believe that you will love it too.
We see such a beautifully manufactured glass teapot inside which is the tea infuser. It is manufactured from premium grade borosilicate which is safe to be used on the stovetop. It is heat-resistant glass and you can also use it in the microwave. The infuser inside is made of stainless steel.
You need to put the tea leaves into it, add the water to the pot and then keep it on the stove. After that watch the tea color and the flavor getting infused in the water.
The infuser works as a strainer also because once you have the right color and flavor you can just remove the tea leaves using it as a strainer.
You will avoid straining the tea powder like always you did conventionally. Hiware teapot is so beautiful that easily it can become a choice for gifting someone.
The company is so confident about its product that they assure you to use it without any worries. They assure a durable product no matter what.
Its also designed very carefully. The spout ensures there is no dripping. The infuser is made of stainless steel. The item does not have any lead composition in it and hence making it safe for consumption. As it is made of glass it is also non-corrosive.
#2: Adagio Teas Bottom Dispensing Teapot
- Great for the office or when traveling, this innovative teapot releases infused tea directly into a drinking cup
- When tea is ready, simply place over cup and tea will drain from bottom
- A mesh filter retains all the leaves with one of the best infusers on the market
- Dishwasher safe, the teapot is made in Taiwan of food-grade plastic
- It holds up to 16 ounces and has an easy-grip handle
Adagio’s teapot is designed uniquely. That is because it has a very special way of preparing tea. Before we go ahead and prepare the tea, let us see some of the other features that you all feel good knowing them.
The one we are talking about is 16 ounces of capacity. It is completely made of food-grade plastic and is from Taiwan. The way it works is ideal for it to be used while you travel or at the office.
You put hot water into the pot, add in all the tea leaves/powder. Then allow for the leaves to release all the flavor and the color. Once you think the tea is prepared, then hold the teapot on top of an empty teacup.
It will drain all the tea into the teacup. The mesh or the strainer that is in the cup will hold back the leaves within the cup as the tea is drained.
Once the tea is drained, you can remove all the tea leaves from the cup and throw them away. You can either wash the teapot the usual way or you can also wash it in the dishwasher. The uniquely designed one has resolved on-the-go tea issues who are addicted to drinking tea regularly.
Adagio Teas is made of sturdy construction. Although it is made of plastic, it is BPA-free and is safe for usage. The mesh inside the pot is made of very fine holes, which means that it will not allow a single particle into your teacup.
#3: House Again Tea Infuser
- More Practical: Designed to be practical not just beautiful or attractive. Truly fine mesh helps you to filter all types of tea, including super fine tea that get through other tea balls or tea diffusers.
- Better Taste and Faster: More holes & won’t float. Tea leaves will expand and bloom fully in the water. You can get a better flavor faster every time.
- Easy to Use: Unique HANGING DESIGN makes it possible to hang on cups & mugs of different sizes. Simply fill tea, twist to close, steep with hot water and then get a cup of fresh full flavored tea. Perfect for working or travelling.
- High Quality Material: BPA-free Silicone handle and high-grade stainless steel mesh tea cup are made to guarantee your healthy life.
- The HOUSE AGAIN Advantage: Professional tea infuser manufacturer. Multiple high-quality products for your choice. Worry-free 30-DAY and 24/7 friendly customer service.
House again has come up with a very cute concept of tea infusers. These look like decorative items. The handle of it looks like a flower. It is designed to look like a flower. The flower goes down to join a stainless steel cylinder which also has multiple holes. It is a mesh with closely placed holes.
The cylinder has a base that acts as a closing part of the cylinder. You can twist open the handle from the cylinder, add in the tea leaves or the powder, into the cylinder.
Close the cylinder with the handle. Now take hot boiling water into a mug, dip in the cylinder into the water and you will now see the water getting infused with the tea flavor and color.
The design of the infuser is more practical. It works like that of a teabag. Just that it needs no change like a new teabag, instead, just change the tea leaves after the use and you can keep reusing it. It is made of stainless steel and food-grade silicone. Hence it is safe for usage.
With the closely placed holes on the mesh, it ensures that tea powder or the leaves infuse the taste and color very fast into the hot water. The design of the infuser is also unique. It looks like it is hanging onto the mug. The company also provides 24/7 customer support.
#4: HIC Mesh Snap Ball Tea Infuser
- HIC Kitchen’s Snap Mesh Ball Tea Infusers steep a fresh, distinct and flavorful cup of loose leaf tea with the same ease and convenience of tea bags
- Made from 18/8 stainless steel mesh; compact for easy storage; set of 2 infusers; each measures 6 x 1. 5 x 1. 5-inches
- Spring-action handle makes filling and emptying easy; reusable and more economical than using store-bought or disposable tea bags
- Squeeze handle to open, fill halfway with tea, place ball end into cup, pour in hot water, steep 3-minutes or until desired strength is achieved
- Great for mulling spices, too; rinse clean or dishwasher safe
HIC mesh is simple in its design. There is a mesh that is like a ball in shape. The ball opens up in 2 halves. Each half of the ball is connected to a handle. You can fill in the tea powder or the tea leaves into this ball and then close it with the other half.
Once closed, you can dip it in a hot water mug or cup. It will start infusing the color and flavor of the tea into the mug or cup. Not just tea powder, you can also use green tea leaves and any type of leaves whose flavor you want to infuse into the water
The infuser is made of stainless steel. It is corrosive resistant hence safe for usage and consumption. The product comes in a set of 2 of them. These act similarly to a teabag, except this, is not a bag but a meshed ball that can be reused after every usage.
The spring action in the device makes sure the ball does not open up when in hot water. To open the ball you need to squeeze the handle hard and the ball opens up like a mouth.
Not just tea you can also do the mulling for spices for the usage of cooking or drinking masala tea. HIC also has a variety of other infusers that are attractive. They have something like a monkey, robot, dolphin, and many more. These are all attractive to their uniqueness.
#5: Chefast Stainless Steel Tea infuser
- THREE INFUSERS FOR EVERY NEED: Looking for the ultimate combination of performance and value? With this all-inclusive small and multi stainless steel tea infuser filter set, you get three premium steeper, so you can strain tea for yourself, or brew multiple cups to serve an entire gathering.
- SPECIAL TEA SCOOP INCLUDED: Use our multi-functional scoop with integrated bag clip to add just the right amount of loose tea to the basket; then twist and let your tea come alive without worrying about unwanted debris falling into your tea cup.
- QUALITY MATERIALS: That's the extra fine, premier-grade stainless steel we used in the construction of our loose tea steeper set. You'll find that cleaning it is simply a matter of running cold water through the metal strainers. This solid material also makes our infusers great for infusing spices and herbs into your favorite dishes and soups.
- PERFECT GIFT FOR TEA LOVERS: Our unique mesh tea strainer set comes in a stylish box that makes it a great choice for a wedding gift, housewarming gift, or any other kind of gift.
- SATISFACTION GUARANTEE: We back up our reusable tea ball with a full one-year warranty, so if anything goes wrong, a brand-new product is just a few clicks away. Order this premium loose leaf tea infusers set today and taste the difference yourself!
Chefast is known for its kitchen appliances and some kitchen items. The product we are discussing is the tea infuser which comes in a combination of 4 products in total. The product is made of completely stainless steel and has a very elegant look. The stainless steel used is of high quality.
There are 1 large steeper and 2 of similar small sizes. There is a special tea scoop also included. Each of these looks like a bucket with closure on top. The closure has a chain attached to it, which helps us as a handle to dip it into the hot water.
You can use normal tea leaves or any other specific one. You can open it, add in the tea leaves and then close it. You can then dip the infuser into the hot water to get good tea decoction.
It can also work as a gift. It has a premium look and also ensures to do a good job. The stainless steel used is of 304 grade and is the best one to use for the preparation of food items. The item comes with a 1 full year warranty.
If there are any issues with the product, the company assures to provide a new one as a gift instead. The bigger one is designed to prepare tea for multiple people, whereas the small one is designed for a single cup of tea.
#6: Yoassi Extra-fine Tea Infuser
- Made of 8/18 Food Grade Stainless Steel. Odor Free. Contains NO harmful chemicals. Safer option to dip in hot water than using plastic ones. Keeps your drink free of odor and unwanted taste. Easy to clean and dishwasher safe.
- Two Handles. Perfect 5 inch Width & 3inch Height. It can rest properly on the cup's edge. Fits most standard cups, mugs, tea pots. Easy to put in and take out. Won’t fall into big mugs and won’t float like others.
- Extra Fine Holes keep even very fine-leaved tea in (such as Rooibos, Herbal tea and Green teas). Tons of holes allow water to flow more freely. So the tea diffuses quickly. Nothing gets through this except for the water!
- Roomy Basket & Sturdy Lid. Bigger capacity makes tea to circulate, instead of being cramped. Allows the full flavor to infuse tea. The lid keeps the steeping goodness from evaporating. Keeps water warm and No Mess.
- Worry-free Purchase. We care about the customer's purchase satisfaction. If you have any questions while using, just feel free to contact us, we will surely offer you a satisfied solution.
It is a very simple-looking strainer that is made of 8/18 food-grade stainless steel. It is an odorless strainer that acts like an infuser. We have seen some of these containing plastic material.
As it is used in hot water, it is sensible to use steel ones instead of plastic ones. The plastic ones might be harmful to health and consumption.
The infuser is designed smartly. At first glance, you would not realize it. Two large handles on it act as a stand for placing them on the teapot or also in the mug. You need to add in the tea leaves so that when placed in the water, it starts the infusing of tea into the hot water.
The body of the infuser is designed with multiple small holes which increases the infusion of the tea leaves into the water. The mesh is so small that it ensures only water passes through the mesh enabling diffusing of the tea into the water. The lid is also an important part of it. It ensures the flavor does not flow away as evaporation.
Not just tea, you can prepare herbal tea, green tea, Rooibos tea, Black tea using this device. After the usage of the strainer, it is easy to clean.
The durability of the product is very high. The finishing of the strainer is very smooth. You would not feel the edges when you touch the neck of the strainer.
#7: FineGood Silicone Tea infuser
- High performance. Our tea bags are individually designed for loose leaf tea. The tea plant particles will not escape and enter your tea. You will also not feel other taste, but the seductive little tea.
- Excellent design. Only 3 parts, the transparent body helps you see your tea leaf weight clearly. The rope will fix your tea bag to the edge of the cup so it's easy to remove it; and the bottom cover is easy to open or close for inserting or pouring your tea leaf.
- Easy to clean. After discarding the used leaves, simply rinse with warm soapy water or throw it in your dishwasher, no stain on the surface.
- Six colours, for more people. 6 different bright colors can meet your family or friends' different preferences, and they are easy to distinguish to avoid the misunderstanding. Healthier and more comfortable.
- International products have separate terms, are sold from abroad and may differ from local products, including fit, age ratings, and language of product, labeling or instructions.
FineGood tea infuser is made of silicone bags and exactly resembles the tea bags that are sold by the brands. The only difference is, it is made of silicone and can be reused. The base of the infuser can be opened and you can add the tea leaves into the bag. Then you need to close the bag from the base.
Once closed you can dip the bag into the hot water to prepare the decoction for the preparation of tea. The bag is linked to a silicone rope that can be used to handle the bag.
Using this rope you can dip the bag as many times as you require to. You can check the color of the water to determine if you are good at the concentration of the tea flavor.
The teabags are designed in such a way that the tea leaves do not escape from the teabag. It comes in a combination of six colors in the package.
The bags are easy to clean after usage. As it comes in various colors, it is easy for friends to manage their own teabags and ensure they do not mix up.
The silicone used in the tea bag is safe and made of non-toxic material. It is not flammable; however, good to take precautions. The material is microwave safe and no issues placing them in the microwave with the water. It is both cold and heat resistant, but will not impact us.
#8: ForLife Tea infuser With Lid
- Dishwasher safe
- Do not put on flame or heating element
- Let boiling water settle about 15-20-second before pouring
- Use baking soda dissolved in warm water to clean tea stain as needed
ForLife introduces brew in the mug tea infuser which is a very handy way to prepare tea in the mug. It is made of stainless steel material. It is then covered on top with a lid.
The lid is bordered with silicon coating enabling you to use the lid even when it is hot. The strainer is filled with closely placed holes which ensures the water flow is seamless and hence the diffusing from the tea leaves is faster.
The holes are so small that the leaves or the debris do not get mixed into the tea. There is an extended handle that allows you to place the strainer into the mug itself making it easier for the tea preparation.
It is dishwasher safe. So the cleaning process is faster and easier. As a precaution, ensure not to place it on the flame or any heating element. It will get damaged.
Once the water is boiled, do not add the water immediately into it. Wait for the water to settle a bit before you pour the water. If you want to wash it with hand then use baking soda to remove the tea stains. It will disappear faster. The filter comes in a variety of colored silicone lids. They are similarly priced.
#9: Oxo Brew Tea Ball Infuser
- Twisting feature makes filling with a large amount loose leaf tea a breeze
- Extra small etched tea strainer holes infuse tea while preventing small particles from escaping
- Long, stainless steel neck accommodates most cups and mugs
- Tea infuser works with all loose teas, including green tea, black tea, and herbal tea
- Soft, comfortable, non-slip grip
Oxo Brew comes up with the twisting feature in the tea infuser which enables the optimum usage of the tea leaves. The ball at one end has a closely meshed surface, which strains out all the flavors and colors from the tea leaves. It also ensures the free flow of water from inside to the outside.
The tea making process thus becomes faster. Connecting to the meshed ball is the long handle that enables dipping the strained in most sized mugs and teapots. It can be used as a stirrer also as it diffuses the tea.
The company advises using whole leaf teas. Some of them can be pearl tea, full leaf green tea, and large leaf black tea. Additional works best for spices also.
At the other end of the handle is the soft and comfortable handle which is added with a non-slippery grip. Cleaning is quite simple. You can put it is a dishwasher and it is safe to use it in a dishwasher. It is also BPA free.
The scoop option enables you to take a good amount of the tea leaves into the scoop. You can then close the ball by twisting the scoop whose lever is there at the end of the handle.
10. House Again Tea Infuser (Extreme Fine Mesh)
- 🍁Extremely Fine Mesh - Whatever you want to brew rooibos, herbal tea or green tea, no debris can manage to get through the mesh. Extremely fine mesh brings you a fabulous experience.
- 🍁Insulation Design - A lid made of silicone is a great insulator to keep your tea hot, but stays cool to the touch, making it easy to remove.
- 🍁Roomy Basket - Wide barrel to allow tea leaves to spread out fully and dance as they infuse, plenty of holes just the right size to effectively spread the taste while hanging on to the leaves.
- 🍁Standard Size - Just the right size for most cups, mugs or teapots (fits openings between 2.36" to 3.27" wide or depth below 3.60") allows you to brew several cups of tea at the same time.
- The HOUSE AGAIN Advantage: Professional tea infuser manufacturer. Multiple high-quality products for your choice. Worry-free 30-DAY and 24/7 friendly customer service.
House again is a very good brand and they specialize in the kitchen items. The infuser we are discussing now is quite advanced when compared to the previous products. It fits into most of the standard tea making utensils or teapots.
The strainer has very fine meshes that do not even allow the powdered tea to pass through the mesh. It has a lid that is made of silicone material. It enables you to hold it when it is too hot.
There is a wide barrel that allows the tea leaves to spread out. Due to the standard size of the strainer, it is compatible with most of the teapots.
The strainer is made of 100% food-grade material. Hence it is safe for you to use it. The holes are so fine that you can also use it as a strainer for coffee powder also. It is a boon to all the tea lovers. They find it very useful especially when they are traveling or in the office.
Best Tea Infuser Buying Guide
When there are so many infusers available in the market and their main purpose is the same job, then knowing which one does the best job is difficult to figure out.
Different features make some of them stand apart from others. However, are those features so useful that you need to have them?
Not always; So understanding which of these features matters and what are your requirements, is something important to understand. In this section, we are trying to put together such features that matter and help you make the decision to buy.
Materials used to manufacture these infusers are something important to understand. It is because they are used in hot water and too much exposure to non-food grade materials can be harmful to health.
Ensure the material used is of stainless steel. Even if there are plastic material used, make sure they are of food-grade quality. It ensures they are safe for usage. Some organization usually certifies them and that is a good way to choose.
Don’t just buy any size infuser. First, determine what is the purpose of your purchase. Is it for house purpose you want to buy, or is it for on the go purpose. Based on this decision, buy the one that suits these situations.
Buy a smaller one and easily accessible one if you are using it outdoors, like in an office or while you are traveling. If it is something you want for preparation for more than one person, then go for a bigger one. Prices of the would, of course, differ, however, try and balance these two things.
Reviews are a very easy and reliable way to analyze if the product you are choosing is the right one. There are reviews to help you out with the decision process. Look for the features that you require.
Based on the reviews, if they are in favor then go for the product. If there are negative review points then check is it because the person was delivered a defective product.
Such cases can be very scarce. Hence smartly check for the reviews for your requirements and then take the decision.
It can be slightly overlapping with the sizes; however, compatibility always does not mean size. It’s with the comparison to what you already have. You have a mug that you regularly use to make tea.
Now think, if the infuser you are buying does not fit the mug you are using, then it is a waste of money buying such a product. Similarly, look for the things that the infuser can be compatible with your needs.
For tea lovers, the infuser is a great deal. And if you are one of them I believe this article should have helped you even a bit in influencing your decision making.
We have discussed the various features of 10 infusers that we hand-picked based on their ratings and durability.
We are pretty sure you would find at least one of them worth buying. There are more of them in the market, but I believe you need not go away from this list as these were the best of them all. Happy Buying!