These little guys can sometimes be the cause of a lot of frustrations, and sometimes they can be the best thing that has happened to your kitchen and with this review, I will try to help you tell the difference between the two.
Kitchen King Manual Food Processor Review
So, this is how this review will look:
- We’ll list all of the product specs
- We’ll go through a selection of positive and negative end-user reviews
- We’ll give our final grade to this product and try to figure out if it’s worth it or not
- Small and handy manual food processor
- Chops and slices with just a few twists
- Processes your food in a few smooth turns of the handle
- Doesn’t need an electric plug
- Easy to use and clean
- Suitable size and weight for traveling
- Very sharps blades for quickest results
- Comes with a spatula
Positive User Reviews:
- It’s really handy and easy to use. Great for making soups and salads, especially for seniors…
- I’ve quit using my big food processor for smaller batches and chopping and slicing jobs because it’s so much easier to use and store afterward, and cleaning is a breeze…
- It’s really easy to operate. Just a few smooth twists and everything is chopped/shredded. It makes food preparation a lot easier…
- I bought one for myself and one for my daughter as a Christmas gift. We both love this little guy. It’s simply that good at chopping.
- I bought this one because I need something for finer works, and the blades haven’t failed me so far. I’m really satisfied with this purchase.
- The blades are surprisingly sharp and durable. They do wonders on nuts, herbs, vegetables, and so far I’ve made killer hummus and salsa.
- So far I’ve only made salsa and pico de gallo with it, but I was really impressed with the results. For such a small guy, it really does a smooth job.
- Comes with tons and tons of attachments. Also, you can do so much, I have had it for over a year and it still works like new.
- Since I’m not that strong, I was afraid I won’t be able to use it on harder food like nuts. I’m glad I was wrong. I’ve made great chicken salad with it, it’s great if you want to make food for two people fast.
- I was really skeptical at first, but I’ve had this manual food processor for over a year now, and it hasn’t failed me so far. Making salads and soups, which I need the most, has been a breeze.
- The most important thing about it it’s that it’s easy to clean. I hate when food gets stuck in my big food processor, and it’s virtually impossible to get it all out. This is why I started using this manual food processor for almost everything.
- Does everything that it’s supposed to do, plus it surprised me with how fast it works. Doesn’t require a lot of strength to operate, and the blades are really sharp. So far so good.
- I really do not know how I chopped all that onion without this little guy. I now chop onions in seconds with no tears, and just for that alone, it’s worth the price.
Negative User Reviews:
- Replacements for work bowls are so difficult to find that I didn’t even want to bother, and I purchased a new one.
- Well, it’s okay, but cooking for two sometimes means that slicing and dicing are almost as easy when done by hand…
- Be careful with the blade assembly, they are all very sharp and don’t come in a separate holder…
- Mine arrived with a broken leg, and I’m currently waiting for a replacement…
My Final Rating
I’m not really big on manual food processors, but this one seems like something that can change my mind. I was, of course, looking for key flaws and shortcomings, and so far I found nothing that could make me discard it as a waste of money.
This is a very practical and versatile product for a manual food processor. However, I have to say that I’m not really pleased to hear that they don’t make replacement work bowls. It does kind of make sense because of the price, but it’s still something that I have to note.